Thursday, February 3, 2011

NEWS: Official Artwork + Tracklist for Lupe Fiasco's "Lasers"

The official album artwork for Lupe Fiasco's upcoming album Lasers, which drops March 8th. Based on what I've heard so far, it's pretty much guaranteed Lupe is going to win a few grammies early 2012. Hit the jump to see the tracklist for Lupe's 3rd album. Pre-order Lasers here.

Lasers (Tracklist)
01. Letting Go (feat. Sarah Green)
02. Words I Never Said (feat. Skylar Grey)
03. Till I Get There
04. I Don't Wanna Care Right Now (feat. MDMA)
05. Out Of My Head (feat. Trey Songz)
06. The Show Goes On
07. Beautiful Lasers, (Two Ways) (feat. MDMA)
08. Coming Up (feat. MDMA)
09. State Run Radio (feat Matt Mahaffey)
10. Break the Chain (feat. Eric Turner & Sway)
11. All Black Everything
12. Never Forget You (feat. John Legend)

No comments:

Post a Comment