Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEWS: Official Artwork + Tracklist for Royce Da 5'9"'s "Success is Certain"

The official artwork and tracklist for Royce Da 5'9"'s upcoming album, Success Is Certain, which drops July 26th and is available for pre-order now. After the success of Bad Meets Evil's Hell: The Sequel, I can't imagine this doing too much worse. I know it's definitely an album I am going to buy. Peep the tracklist after the jump.

Success Is Certain (Tracklist)
01. Second Place (feat Method Man & Raekwon) (prod. DJ Premier)
02. I Ain't Coming Down
03. Legendary (feat. Travis Barker) (prod. Eminem)
04. Security
05. On the Blvd (feat. Adonis)
06. Where My Money At
07. I've Been Up
08. Merry Go Round (feat. Yelawolf)
09. Writer's Block (feat. Eminem)
10. My Own Planet (feat. Joe Budden)
11. ER (feat. Kid Vishis)
12. Writer's Block [Remix] (feat. 50 Cent)

No comments:

Post a Comment