Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MUSIC: The Youngest Son [Mixtape] - Leo Manzari

Previously known as Metafor, Leo Manzari drops his first mixtape with a new alias. Seems like more and more rappers are going with the name their mothers' gave them. I can't say I disagree with the choice. Either way, this tape is dope. If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, you better soon before you get left. Peep the tracklist and download it after the jump.

01. Never Done Before (feat. Rico White)
02. Tell Me About Yourself (Skit)
03. Green Lantern
04. King (prod. Joe Bostron)
05. That's the One
06. Rugrats
07. Tell Me When To Go (feat. Sophisticated & Marcus)
08. I Want to Fly Away (Skit)
09. Cash Em Out
10. Scar Em
11. My Neverland
12. Time to Go
13. My Evils (feat. AC3) [Bonus]

Download Leo Manzari's "The Youngest Son [Mixtape]" Here

No comments:

Post a Comment