Saturday, March 10, 2012

MUSIC: No Good with Words [Instrumental Mixtape] - The Rhapsodist

The other day I was surfing the web and I found a producer by the name of The Rhapsodist. I almost found him by accident, but I am glad I did. The Rhapsodist is one of the dopest producers I know of with such little recognition. So, I am putting him on HipHopHype to grow his fan base and hopefully give him some business. Hit the jump to read The Rhapsodist's bio and download his latest instrumental tape, No Good with Words.

"Aman Abdulalim aka The Rhapsodist (born February 18, 1989) is a hip hop producer/rapper that has been greatly influenced by the 90's golden era of hip hop. He is currently based in the Bay Area, California. Despite the current Hip Pop sound of today's music, Rhapsodist has managed to maintain a soulful, boom bap-ish sound and stay true to the roots of hip hop. As a sample-based producer, he loves to sample and chop soul, funk, jazz, and r&b records in a way never heard before."


Buy beats from The Rhapsodist here.

No comments:

Post a Comment